Women's Bible Studies
Bible Study is offered at a variety of times: Tuesday mornings, Wednesday evenings, and Thursday mornings. See the Options Board in the church foyer for a list of current studies and sign up information.
Contact Jeannette Henry with questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discipleship and Mentoring
Individual discipleship and mentoring classes are available upon request.
M.e. Time (Mentoring and Encouraging)
Opportunity to grow in a practical skill and/or a spiritual discipline.
See the women's discipleship board for classes and sign ups.
Women's Discipleship especially likes to emphasize and support the following ministries:
- Foster Care and Adoption Ministry
- Meals Ministry for New Moms
- Prayer Ministry for Single Moms
- Prayer Ministry against Slavery
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Women's Bible Studies that are hosted away from the church.
Please contact Jeannette for more information on these special ministries.