Expected Church behaviors:
- Wearing masks are not required, but you are more than welcome to have your own and wear it. (Masks are only required at the 5:00 Sunday service.)
- Use hand sanitizer at church.
- Stay home if you or a family member has a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. We want to keep our church family healthy.
- Once a church activity is dismissed . . . exit the meeting area as soon as conversations are finished to allow sanitation to be completed before the next church activity begins.
- Not everyone is ready for contact greeting, so please show sensitivity and discernment about appropriate forms of greeting.
Anticipated Start-Up Ministries after Easter:
- Adult Sunday Morning bible Studies resume
- Sunday Morning Children's Church at 11:00 am resumes